Cyber crime, or computer-oriented crime, is a crime that involves a computer and a network. The computer may have been used in the commission of a crime, or it may be the target. Cyber crime may threaten a person, company or a nation’s security and financial health
We provide consulting and professional expertise on a case by case basis to identify the root cause of the cyber attack at hand. Our advisory team will then decide the best course of action.
We offer assistance with:
- Mail and internet fraud.
- Identity fraud (where personal information is stolen and used).
- Theft of financial or card payment data.
- Theft and sale of corporate data.
- Cyber extortion (demanding money to prevent a threatened attack).
- Ransomware attacks (a type of cyber extortion).
- Crypto-jacking (where hackers mine cryptocurrency using resources they do not own).
- Cyber-espionage (where hackers access government or company data).